Glacier Bancorp Operations Supervisor in Yuma, Arizona
Foothills 4th Avenue Br
The 4th Avenue Branch in Yuma AZ is seeking a Branch Supervisor to lead a great staff in providing the best banking experience in the state.
Show us your Consider it Done attitude!
*Supervises all aspects of branch operations
*Supervises customer service representatives, personal bankers and platform personnel
*Develops and coaches staff, creating a motivating environment and recognizing success of employees
*Ensures compliance with appropriate Bank regulatory and legal entities
• High school degree and four to five years banking experience.
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal relationships and teamwork
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, using considerable tact, diplomacy, and judgment
• Strong organizational, customer service, communication and decision-making skills.
• Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Experience working with all levels of employees and external customers
• Well organized with ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced work environment
• Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, with others in the Bank to perform effective reviews and to report the results
• Ability to respond to common inquiries of complaints of customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
• Sufficient banking, organizational and technical skills to assist in performing all required reviews.
COMPENSATION: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. Foothills Bank offers an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, vision, health rewards program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life
insurance; retirement plan including employer match and profit sharing; discounted banking products and services; paid vacation, paid holidays and sick leave.
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $9 billion, operating in 14 divisions across 7 states. We operate in over 80 communities with more
than 130 banking offices in Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and Arizona.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be
able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection
involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical
disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.